This document aims to illustrate the type of cookies used during navigation on the website www.pugliainrose.it. Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (e.g. the site) to the user’s Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and/ or responsible for the website (c.d. first-party cookies);
- by persons in charge of the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
Types of cookies and purposes:
– anonymous navigation cookies, necessary to allow users to navigate correctly on www.pugliainrose.it, use all the features and access to safe areas.
– analytical cookies to verify anonymously the use of the website by users, to optimize, improve and update navigation in accordance with users’ preferences.
– profiling cookies in anonymous form, managed by third parties in order to propose commercial communications in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net, related to the ads sponsored in search engines (e.g. Google Adwords) and the use of e-mail (e.g. Payclick)
This information is anonymous and used only for statistical or commercial purposes within the limits specified above. In particular, Associazione Puglia in Rosé may use anonymous commercial cookies to show advertisements that address other websites, based on the products displayed in previous browsing. These cookies are usually placed by trusted third parties (such as Google through remarketing for display advertising), however, Associazione Puglia in Rosé does not allow such companies to collect personal information about users. This means that anonymity will be guaranteed and personal data will not be used by other websites or marketing databases.
In the light of the above summary it is known that the website www.pugliainrose.it can use, also in combination with the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- session, are cookies that are not stored persistently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user browsing.
- persistent cookies are cookies that remain stored on your computer’s hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser in such a way that it accepts/rejects all cookies or displays a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to assess whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- technical, are cookies used to authenticate, to use media content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the prior and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze access/ visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form
- non-technical, are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not been properly informed beforehand and have not given a valid consent in accordance with the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
-Analytics, are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on access/ visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your email address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
-Widgets, fall into this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program, which is intended to facilitate the user in interaction with the program itself. By way of example are widgets cookies Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
-Advertsing, this category includes cookies used to advertise within a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
-Web beacons, fall in this category snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request of a graphic image. The websites may use them for different purposes, such as analysis of the use of the websites, control and reporting activities on advertising and personalization of advertising and content.
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
Association Puglia in Rosé will install on its device and, in particular, in your browser or will let third parties install some cookies that we are needed to acquire or to acquire our partners statistical information in anonymous and aggregate form related to your browsing on the pages of the website www.pugliainrose.it
These are, in particular, cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it
Cookies for which consent is required
Subject to the provision of the relative consent of the user, through one of the simplified methods described in the information submitted at the time of access to the website www.pugliainrose.it or following the instructions referred to in this statement, Associazione Puglia in Rosé may install and/or let third-party companies install additional cookies, c.d. profiling, for which it may choose to modify or revoke in whole or in part the consent given through the following links:
Through the website www.pugliainrose.it, Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow a browsing experience enriched with social network features and services https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Through the website www.pugliainrose.it, Instagram, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow a browsing experience enriched with social network features and services https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Through the website www.pugliainrose.it, Youtube, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with functionality and streaming services https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it
Through the website www.pugliainrose.it, Twitter, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with social network features and services http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookiePolicy
Through the website www.pugliainrose.it, Linkedin, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with social network features and services https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
The website www.pugliainrose.it has activated the advertising functions of Google Analytics, the advertising functions implemented are: the reports on demographic data and interests of Google Analytics. The activation of these advertising functions allows Google Analytics to collect traffic data through cookies for Google advertising and anonymous identifiers, in addition to the data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics. The website www.pugliainrose.it collects and uses data from advertising based on Google interests or data on the public of third parties (e.g. age, gender and interests) of Google Analytics and the functions of Google Analytics implemented based on display advertising (e.g. remarketing, demographic data and Google Analytics interest reports) for statistical and public analysis purposes only. The data are collected and aggregated anonymously through proprietary or third-party software (e.g. Google Analytics). The website www.pugliainrose.it and third-party providers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Doubleclick cookie) to inform, optimize and publish ads based on previous user visits. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the ads of the Google Display Network in the following ways: – Using the Ads Settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads – Through the components currently available for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
The website www.pugliainrose.it could be supported by the Hotjar software in order to better implement the statistical detection of anonymous access and improve the browsing quality of users. Hotjar makes use of software tools similar to technical cookies, and the data collected are processed in aggregate form to monitor the areas of the site most visited, improve the content of the site, monitor its correct functioning and facilitate its use by the user, even in the context of a user experience. These are persistent cookies, as they remain active until their expiry date or their deletion by the user. At any time, you have the option to authorize, limit or block cookies through your browser settings as specified in the points below.
How to change or disable cookie preferences through your browser
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/it/deleteprivate.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
-in general, from the browser settings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which do not. To know where to find the above settings, use the “Help” button of the browser or consult the specific instructions provided for each type of browser used
– visitors can deactivate Google Analytics for display advertising and personalize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager;
– to disable third-party cookies that allow the customization of advertising according to the behavior on the website visit the websites www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify members NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) who placed advertising cookies on your computer.